The Philippines – a dreamland for traveling and living
Traveling to the Philippines? Living in the Philippines?
Get enchanted by the beauty of the country!
If you want to make an interesting journey, or wish to live in the tropics, if Thailand is too crowded for you, if you want to have a good value for your money, if you love warm weather and sun, and enjoy living amongst nice people – then the Philippines are the right place for you!
Therefore: Welcome to the Philippines, or as they say in Tagalog: Mabuhay!
need to know:
Why the Philippines?
- 7,107 tropical islands!
- countless coasts and paradisiacal beaches with crystal clear water – a travel and holiday paradise for everyone!
- fantastic landscapes:
- But not only the country is wonderful, also the people are a big plus.
- Despite widespread poverty Filipinas and Filipinos are friendly, smiling, welcoming and easy going. By observing a few basic rules of conduct you will get along well with the local people.
- Party in Boracay – or relaxing on the beach of Sipalay?
Everything is possible: Adventure seekers, sun worshipper, party animals – everybody can be happy here!
- If you want to have a relatively high standard of living for comparatively little money, then the Philippines – with its low cost of living – are a good place for you.
- That is why the Philippines are also well suited as a place for retirement, to emigrate or to escape from the cold winter.
- The Philippines is a country of contrasts: on one hand you see super modern shopping centers, and a few streets away colorful markets – and after traveling for a short distance you arrive at mountain villages that are accessible only by foot …
- And for those who don´t want to learn a new language – not a big problem -because almost everyone here speaks English.
Get enchanted by the special charm of this country and its people!
The Philippines are ideal for a trip, for a very long holiday, or to emigrate and live here!